Village Square 2020-2021 COVID-19 Procedures and Precautions
In an effort to reduce exposure and risk, the number of students allowed to attend Village Square at one time will be 30 or less. Students that attend before and/or after school care will need to commit to five days/week of care at a rate of $35/week (just AM), $75/week (just PM), or both AM and PM for $100/week. Students will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Once 30 students have been accepted, students will be put on a waiting list.
Village Square Pricing:
(Students must commit to 5 days per week)
- AM only - $35/week
- PM only - $75/week
- AM and PM - $100/week
Each additional child
- AM only - $25/week (per child)
- PM only - $65/week (per child)
- AM and PM - $90/week (per child)
Emergency After School Care
Parents that have an unexpected emergency will be able to utilize a separate emergency after school care service. This service will be a “drop-in” style and cost $35/day per student.
- If you know you are going to be late please notify GVA so we can let your child and the teachers know. An emergency care fee will still be charged.
- If a parent or authorized pick-up person does not arrive or call by 3:45 pm, staff will assume an emergency exists and will begin to call emergency contacts for your child.
- If no emergency contact can be reached within 1-hour past designated pick-up time, staff may contact the Northglenn Police Department who will pick up the child.
- Late fees will be due within two business days. Late fees can be paid to staff upon pick up.
- Continued disregard for the pick-up time or failure to pay late pick- up fees can be cause for the child’s termination from the program.
It is very important to have updated contact information in our student database at all times. To update your contact information, please call the front office at (303) 446-7100.