Join GVA-North’s Schoolpool program to connect with other families to drive, walk or bike to school together.
Looking for help getting your student to and from school to after-school activities, or want to find them a buddy to commute to school with? GVA-North is pleased to partner with Schoolpool, a free program to make it easier to get to school.
Signing up is simple!
- Using a computer create an account and enter your address or intersection here
- Your information will only be shared with the same school families. To maintain the highest level of privacy and security, each school’s registration link is unique.
- Add comments to indicate interest, such as “can provide morning rides in exchange for afternoon rides,” “student is in after-school activities,” or “looking for a walking buddy in the mornings.”
- Find and contact interested GVA-North families in your neighborhood or along your drive to/from school.
- The more families that register, the more likely you are to find good matches. Even if your family doesn’t need a ride, consider signing up to drive other students. Your participation builds a stronger school community.
Privacy and security: Global Village Academy North and Schoolpool do not run background checks, confirm valid driver’s licenses, or assess insurance coverage on participants. Potential users are advised to screen participants to their personal satisfaction and check their own insurance coverage for carpooling to ensure that they are covered under these voluntary arrangements. Schoolpool does not provide drivers, vehicles, or insurance.
COVID-19 update: Carpool participants are advised to discuss and agree to precautions like wearing masks, opening windows, washing hands, getting as much distance as possible, riding with the same people, reviewing risk-level comfort, following county health guidance, staying home when sick, etc.