Menus and Lunch Program
Global Village Academy Northglenn’s food service program is catered by Michael’s of Denver. All students receive FREE lunch and breakfast during the 2021-22 school year.
For questions about our food service program or menu, please email our kitchen manager, Yenifer Portillo at email@example.com .
Free and reduced-price lunch applications
- Free lunch for all students is being continued this fall, but it is important that families re-apply. Don’t get charged for lunch when you qualify for a discount!
- Apply here and select Global Village Academy Northglenn as your DISTRICT
- Food service begins at 7:45 am when the front doors open.
- Students enter the building through the front doors at 7:45 am, walk directly to the cafeteria to pick up their breakfast, and take it to their morning classroom.
- Breakfast can be picked up until 8 am and should be consumed by 8:10 am in order to commence learning on time.
GVA-N’s lunch schedule is below:
- Kindergarten: 10:15 am-11 am
- First grade: 10:45 am-11:30 am
- Second grade: 11:15 am-12 pm
- Third grade: 11:45 am-12:30 pm
- Fourth grade: 12:15 pm-1 pm
- Fifth grade: 12:45 pm-1:30 pm
- Middle School: 1:20 pm-2 pm