Menus and Lunch Program
Global Village Academy Northglenn’s food service program is catered by Michael’s of Denver. Students are able to purchase breakfast and lunch daily.
- Food service begins at 7:45 am when the front doors open.
- Students enter the building through the front doors at 7:45 am, walk directly to the cafeteria to pick up their breakfast, and take it to their morning classroom.
- Breakfast can be picked up until 8 am and should be consumed by 8:10 am in order to commence learning on time.
GVA-N’s lunch schedule is below:
- Kindergarten: 10:15 am-11 am
- First grade: 10:45 am-11:30 am
- Second grade: 11:15 am-12 pm
- Third grade: 11:45 am-12:30 pm
- Fourth grade: 12:15 pm-1 pm
- Fifth grade: 12:45 pm-1:30 pm
- Middle School: 1:20 pm-2 pm
Price: $3.75 per meal
Free and reduced-price lunch applications
- Free lunch for all students is being discontinued this fall, so it is important that families re-apply. Don’t get charged for lunch when you qualify for a discount!
- Instructions on how to apply can be found here.