Welcome to Global Village Academy-Northglenn! We are thrilled to be teaching your son or daughter as they begin an exciting year in Kindergarten with us!
- May 7, 2021, at 10:00 AM, RSVP Here
Virtual Kindergarten Orientation
Join Assistant Principal, Frances Maisonet, for Kindergarten Orientation.
Learn more about what to expect for your student at GVA Northglenn.
Social-Emotional Learning in Kindergarten
- April 29th at 4:00 PM RSVP Here
Come to this virtual event to learn more about the SEL curriculum we use and meet both the GVA and Empowering Education teams.
We will cover the five core competencies of Social-Emotional Learning:
- Social awareness
- Relationships skills
- Decision making
We will also explore some of the lessons that Kindergarteners will experience this year such as how to make friends, what to do when feeling angry or sad, and how to apologize.
Over the past three years, GVA has used the Empowering Education SEL curriculum and the kindergartens love lessons especially the read-aloud stories!
Any questions can be directed to Frances Maisonet, Assistant Principal, at email@example.com.
- In order to confirm your seat next year, you will need to complete your online Registration Packet and then submit your required documents by email, fax, or drop off to the Front Office (hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) as soon as possible.
- The required documents are a copy of a birth certificate, immunization records, and a copy of the Parent/Guardian ID.
- There is also a Materials Fee of $30 due each academic year ($15 for siblings) which you can either pay online or with cash or check.
School Calendar and Hours
- Kindergarten students attend school from 8:00 AM to 3:15 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Kindergartener's first day of school is August 20, 2021.
Free and Reduced Lunch
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications must be filled out each year. Please click here to apply.
- For more information regarding income eligibility and other aspects of the school meals program, please visit this website.
- If you are not already receiving the weekly, emailed newsletter, sign up here.
If you have any further questions, please contact Prima Gonzales, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you and getting to know your family!