REMEMBER! Here are the procedures for riding the bus…
- Permission slips and money are due on Monday, November 11th by 4:00pm...NO EXCEPTIONS
- Riding the bus is on a first-come, first served basis...there are 120 spaces for the buses.
- Exact change or a check made to GVAN PTO. Should more money be sent than is needed to pay the entrance fee of $5.00 and $2.50 for skate rental ($3.50 for roller blades) the change will be considered a donation to GVAN PTO.
- Children are responsible for bringing money for snacks or to rent a “skate helper”.
- No permissions slips or money will be taken on Wednesday, November 13th.
GVAN PTO created these procedures in order to plan in advance for the buses. Accepting bus riders on the day of the event at previous Skate City parties required that an additional bus trip had to be made. This meant that not all the children were able to have their full two hours skating with their friends. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Volunteers are needed at the school on Wednesday, November 13th, to help get students checked in and on the bus. If we don’t have at least two volunteers to ride with students on the buses, we won’t be able to use the buses. Volunteers are also needed at Skate City to help our younger students get on their skates.