Our vision: This committee was created with the purpose of helping parents by giving them the necessary tools for their development and learning, as well as having a better interaction between teachers and students.
- The committee will meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 8:30 am.
- Our next meeting will be November 5th in the cafeteria.
The Empowered Parent Committee will be sponsoring free Zumba classes with instructor Vanessa.
- Classes will begin on October 9 and will be held every Wednesday 5:30 PM-6:30 PM and Friday 6:30 PM-7:30 PM.
- The whole family is invited!
- Bring your children or any family members.