- The purpose of this Fun Run is to raise funds to buy technology and computers to be shared throughout the classrooms, promote physical activity, and help support teachers at GVA-NG.
- Please help your child (ren) contact family and friends for sponsorships, and consider making a donation. Several small donations add up quickly, and no donation is too small!
- Checks, Cash and Paypal accepted.
- We are a 501(c)3 organization (#98004044) so all donations are 100% tax-deductible.
- Download Donation Form
To be eligible for prizes, donation envelopes are due Friday, September 13th.
- Donations will be accepted through race day but prizes are NOT guaranteed after September 13th.
- The top 3 girl and boy finishers in each grade will win Fun Run Medals!
- See Prize Level Flyer for prize details.
- Kindergarten: Spanish Village Leaves: 8:15 AM & Returns: 9:15 AM
- Kindergarten: Chinese and Russian Villages Leaves: 9:00 AM & Returns: 10:00 AM
- 1st Grade: Leaves: 9:45 AM & Returns 10:45 AM
- Middle School Leaves at 10:30 AM & Returns 11:30 AM
- 5th Grade Leaves: 11:45 AM & Returns 12:45 PM
- 2nd Grade Leaves 12:30 PM & Returns: 1:30 PM
- 3rd Grade Leaves: 1:15 PM & Returns: 2:15 PM
- 4th Grade Leaves: 2:00 PM & Returns 3:00 PM
All proceeds from our 2019 GVA Fall Fun Run will benefit the students of Global Village Academy.
Parking for the Fun Run
- Please park in the school parking lot if you plan to attend this event.
- Unauthorized vehicles in the business parking lot adjacent to the park may be ticketed.
- The school will be charged a $2,000 fine for parking in the business lots.