Middle School Fall Ball
The Middle School Dance is right around the corner! This year, the theme is “Fall Ball”.
The dance will be held on Friday, November 22 from 5:00-7:00 pm
- If students have already bought tickets for the previous dance date, they will be given their ticket on the day before the dance.
If a student bought a ticket and cannot attend, they just need to find Ms. Franklin for a refund.
- Students who have not yet bought a ticket and still wish to do so can purchase one from Ms. Franklin or a Student Council member.
- Tickets are $3 before the dance and $5 at the door!
- On the Day of the Dance-When you drop your student off at 5:00 pm, you have to come into the building to sign your student in and provide the name and phone number of the adult that will be picking them up. This is crucial for student safety and accountability.
- Additionally, please pick your student up promptly at 7:00 pm!