The PTO has done so many great things at GVA-N! A few of the things we do include:
- Planning teacher lunches and Teacher Appreciation Week
- Heading up the Fun Run
- Helping with the book fair
- Providing behind-the-scenes help with Cultural Fest
- Hosting the annual Thanksgiving dinner
- Community Building events like a beginning of the year event, movie nights, and end-of-the-year BBQ.
- We love raising funds for great things at our school like the playground and new technology!
With the new building underway, there are so many possibilities for potential fundraising ideas. There is a huge potential with what we can do and we would love to have your help!
This year has been really quiet, but with you on our side, we can bring it all back!
If you are interested in joining PTO, we have many positions open including an immediate need to fill the positions of President, Secretary, and Treasurer for next year.
Please email Miranda Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to Mrs. Sullivan at the front desk if you are interested in any of these positions or if you want to learn more about how you can help!