What can take the chill off of a cold morning? What’s a perfect way to celebrate an upcoming holiday breakfast or brunch? That’s right...Butter Braids and a cup of coffee! New this year, Coda Coffee will be available to order along with Butter Braids.
- Butter Braid and coffee sales begin October 21st.
- Students will have the opportunity take orders until November 1st.
- Delivery of the frozen Butter Braids will be November 14th.
- Be looking for the order forms and instructions to come home with your student on October 16th.
- Order forms will also be available at the front desk during conferences and the weeks after if your student doesn’t bring one home.
In the past few years, Butter Braids have been a great fundraiser for GVAN. For each Butter Braid sold, $5.20 goes back to our school. For each box of coffee sold, $6.40 goes back to our school. If each of our GVA students sold just five Butter Braids, we would have over $20,000 for new technology for our students!
Questions? Contact PTOatGVAN@gmail.com .